This is who we are
We are Elision, an expert in supporting companies and organisations with their composable customer experience (CCX) needs. We select preferred technologies from a wide range of CX solutions to adapt our clients’ e-commerce needs to their business insights and customer base. We scour our extensive SAP CX portfolio and best-of-breed platforms for solutions that take the digital commerce landscape to the next level. This allows us to deliver top-notch e-commerce, marketing automation and CRM projects and guide our clients towards digital success.
Elision has offices in Belgium (Antwerp/Kontich, Hasselt, Merelbeke, Aalst), the Netherlands (Utrecht, Eindhoven) and Spain (Valencia).
Our clients range from small, locally oriented companies to large international organisations. Anyone looking to grow their business with the help of a reliable full-service CX partner has come to the right place!
This is what we’re looking for
You’ll work in a composable CX environment with SAP platforms like Commerce Cloud, Emarsys, Customer Data Cloud, Customer Data Platform, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. You're familiar with these platforms and eager to learn more about them. Your goal is to strike the right balance between customisation and out-of-the-box solutions.
You have excellent communication skills and a strong social game. As a dedicated sparring partner, you know how to translate the client’s needs into business requirements, turn business processes into functionalities, draft key specifications, and coordinate with developers.
Your strong analytical skills allow you to transform the needs and wishes of clients into concrete solutions. You can carry out business and functional analyses, create user stories, take an agile approach to work, serve as a scrum master, and oversee the test automation process.
For this position, a desire to learn and master new skills trumps experience.
This is who you are
- You have a university degree in computer science, engineering or a similar field
- You have a love of e-commerce and end-to-end solutions
- You have mastered the integration of commerce, marketing, sales and service processes
- You have an interest in agile, scrum, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- You are willing to serve as scrum master or (proxy) product owner
- You have strong communication and analytical skills
- You are eager to learn and to share your knowledge with others
- Experience with stakeholder management is considered an advantage
This is what you’ll get
- You’ll be part of a young, dynamic team
- You’ll work with reputable clients on national and international projects
- You’ll join a bootcamp, after which you’ll have the opportunity to fulfill your role largely to your own liking
- You’ll get the necessary support to further develop your skills and competences
- You’ll enjoy a positive work-life-fun balance
- You’ll receive a mobile phone subscription, a laptop, and a company car
- You’ll be invited to our annual team event and fun after-work activities, such as padel and boardgame night
- You’ll receive a competitive and market-compliant salary
- You’ll enjoy a hybrid work schedule with the freedom to choose when to work from home and when to come to the office. You can also choose which of the seven offices you prefer to work from (in any country in which we operate)
- You’ll work a 40-hour week with plenty of free days and holidays