Your browser is outdated.
Update your browser for more security, speed and a better experience on the web and on this website.
Elision helps organizations to create a better customer experience with SAP CX solutions by always sticking to our motto: Your guide to digital success. We are proud to have the largest team of professional SAP CX developers in the Benelux, and we’re growing every day.
As a Community Manager, we’d expect the following:
- You feel perfectly at home in the world of "all things digital"
- You support the company growth plans by building online/offline traffic to boost business. In order to do this, you work very closely with the Management;
- You setup a clear (digital) marketing strategy, while taking care of all communication platforms (websites, socials, …) according to industry standards and principles of SEO/SEA;
- You develop a content plan and -calendar like no other has ever done before, in order to translate the new digital strategy into concrete actions;
- You create intriguing content on learning innovations;
- You are responsible for setting up, analyzing and A/B testing of campaigns on various channels;
- You will setup a clear KPI dashboard to monitor your results;
- Do the account management of A couple of customers to keep in touch with technology and customer needs.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Marketing or Communication study, or equivalent by experience;
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience as a Marketeer, preferably in a service- or digital product driven company;
- You are digitally & business-savvy, the cliché example of an early adopter for all kinds of marketing tools and applications;
- You are able to function independently in a rapidly evolving environment;
- You are independent and full of intrinsic drive, sober, firm in the discussion on content, but always with attention for the People side of things,
- You professionalize and bring insight, set a high bar;
- You are inspiring, positive and especially enjoy seeing others excel;
- You work systematically and structurally;
- You are data-driven and radical in making decisions;
- You are highly communicative and have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language (both in word and in writing).
- A challenging position within a driven environment, where entrepreneurship, personal development, collaboration, empowerment, and job satisfaction are the most important elements.
- The Elision HQ is perfectly located in the middle of a green environment, on the premises of the Corda Campus in Hasselt. We also have offices in Kontich (Antwerp). and Merelbeke in Belgium, Eindhoven and Utrecht in The Netherlands. Or if you want, remotely at any location (in Belgium)/time of your choice within company policy. 9-to-5 is the worst invention ever...
- Gross annual salary depending on knowledge and experience, supplemented with a extensive package of fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, net allowances, group insurance, health insurance, etc.).
- As this is a full-time opportunity, we offer a fixed contract!
- A key role within a rapidly growing/expanding eco-system!