Your browser is outdated.
Update your browser for more security, speed and a better experience on the web and on this website.
We are Elision and specialized in SAP Commerce, SAP Marketing Automation / Emarsys and SAP CDC.
Elision has offices in Utrecht, Eindhoven, Antwerpen (Kontich), Hasselt, Merelbeke and Aalst. With our colleagues we work for big customers like Straumann, TABS Holland and Maiburg. Most of our customers are in the B2B market.
Elision is part of the Xplore Group. Xplore Group is an ecosystem of competence centers specialized in extensive digital commerce. Our evolution represents our passion for delivering consultancy and fully integrated end-to-end digital solutions to our clients for e-commerce, product & content management, mobile development, marketing automation, data science, integration expertise and hosting & managed services
As a Functional Consultant you are specialized in eCommerce & Marketing Automation implementations based on SAP commerce and SAP Marketing Automation / Emarsys solutions. You shape the eCommerce project in terms of content, have a clear view of the (im)possibilities of the latest technologies and know how to find a good balance between customization and out-of-the-box solutions.
Throughout the project you are a sparring partner to the client. Based on your communication and social skills, you are able to translate client questions into required business requirements and vice versa. Moreover you translate business processes into functionalities, you draw up specifications and coordinate them with the developers.
You possess the skills to deliver business as well as functional analysis, translate the requirements and wishes into actual solutions based on your technical knowledge of the SAP Ecommerce and Marketing Automation Portfolio. You create the user stories, assist during the Agile Way of Working, act as a Scrum Master and guide test automation processes as well.
Data and security management and designing interfaces are also part of the task package.
What do you bring?
- University/Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or comparable educational background.
- You are an enthusiastic functional / business analyst who knows what it is to build well-maintainable omni-channel applications for eCommerce purposes based on SAP Commerce and SAP Marketing Automation
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the field of eCommerce, preferably with SAP Commerce (B2C and / or B2B).
- You understand the integration with Marketing, Sales and Service processes.
- You can set out the lines in an eCommerce project, have a clear view of the (im) possibilities of the latest technologies and know how to find a good balance between customization and out-of-the-box.
- You have experience with agile working, preferably scrum, and are familiar with the principles of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- You are also willing to work as a scrum master or (pseudo) product owner on the team
- Strong Communicative Skills
- Experience in Stakeholder Management
- Strong Analytical Skills
What do we bring:
- Being part of a team of enthusiastic Ecommerce & Marketing Automation Experts
- Working with A class customers on international and national projects, with international team members
- A job with broad responsibilities in a dynamic and growing company;
- We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life.
- A beautiful career in an organization with a lot of freedom;
- Competitive salary;
- Home / Remote – 50 / 50
- Car, phone, laptop, set up office from home
- Pension, holidays covered
- Being part of the Xplore Group allows you to have a broad variety of possibilities to develop your personal competences
- Trainings budget to develop your own personal skills and competences & 1-1 Coach 2 per week
- A working environment where there is room to learn and explore new opportunities;
- Work Fully Agile and get support from Agile coaches when needed