Your browser is outdated.
Update your browser for more security, speed and a better experience on the web and on this website.
Elision is specialized in supporting organisations achieve their goals with regards to Customer Experience. As a certified SAP Gold Partner, we focus on the SAP CX portfolio and deliver e-Commerce, Marketing automation and CRM projects for our customers.
Our evolution represents our passion for delivering consultancy and fully integrated end-to-end digital solutions to our clients for e-commerce, product & content management, mobile development, marketing automation, integration expertise and hosting & managed services
Elision has offices in Utrecht, Eindhoven, Antwerp (Kontich), Hasselt, Merelbeke and Aalst. With our colleagues we work for large (international) organisations like The Straumann Group or Jan Linders Supermarkets, but we are also more than happy to work for smaller locally oriented companies.
As a SAP Commerce Cloud Developer within Elision you are part of a multi-skilled scrum team which is responsible for the implementation and improvement of the SAP Commerce Cloud (e-Commerce) projects.
Together with your team you will support the customer in building a new e-Commerce application or enhance the existing setup. You will pick up the back-end user stories in the project, creating best in class web applications for our Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) clients. Customer Experience requires continues attention from our Back-end developers changing and optimising the web application on a daily basis.
What do you bring?
- You have a unique combination of skills that allow you to build software that is as elegant as it is powerful
- You thrive working within a team of professionals
- You’re passionate about technology
- You love learning and solving problems
- You approach challenges with a positive attitude
- You recognize the value of code readability and the importance of developing to established guidelines so that your work looks as professional as it performs
- You possess a laser focus on quality, including success with design reviews, code reviews, testing, etc.
Desired skills and experience
- 4+ -years experience on SAP Commerce (Hybris) platform. Experience on Hybris 6 or more recent is preferred.
- 6+ years experience working in a variety of programming languages: Java / J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, HTML, DHTML, SOAP Ajax etc
- Application development and system integration experience
- Appetite for learning and self-development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of enterprise deployments & code management systems
- Knowledge of agile development processes
- Able to work independently and to demonstrate initiative
- Able to set priorities and function in a highly dynamic environment
- Very reliable
What we offer:
- A job with broad responsibilities in a dynamic and growing company;
- We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life.
- A beautiful career in an organization with a lot of freedom;
- A great working atmosphere with a team of passionate colleagues;
- A working environment where there is room to learn and explore new opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- A nice workplace in one of our beautiful offices.