With its solidly-grounded commerce skills and technical knowledge, Elision is a trusted advisor for building high-end commerce trade channels.
Elision delivers solutions that guarantee a consistent interaction over all channels and touchpoints. We create value by means of a comprehensive package of services, from digital strategy consulting and service design to development and managed services. This makes Elision the partner for companies accompanying them in their digital transformation.
Elision is an innovative player and offers the best possible solution within the SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce landscape: Hybris Commerce, Hybris Marketing and C4C.
Elision is part of the Xplore group (Cronos).
As our growth continues, we are looking for experienced Hybris Technical Lead you to join our teams for projects in the Netherlands! We are looking for people with a passion for working with innovative solutions for our clients.
Working in a team on the development of high-end e-commerce applications for global brands, B2B contexts and general Omni-channel digitalization projects. As a Hybris Technical Lead you are responsible for quality of architecture, solution design and technical consulting of SAP Hybris Commerce solution.
Who are you?
You have 3 or more years Hybris development experience and 2 more years’ experience as Technical Team Lead; previous experience with a professional consulting organization preferred; you have 5 or more years of experience developing database driven web applications in JEE and/or Spring; Ability to learn new skills quickly. Front-end web development (Angular or React) is a plus!
“Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people.”
– You are a real team player
– In all of this you are customer oriented and you strive to get the job done
– Communication is essential
– You preferably obtained a bachelor or a master’s degree
– Besides Dutch you also possess a good knowledge of English
We offer you
– A permanent position in a young team, with room for creativity, initiative and growth
– A pleasant working environment
– An opportunity for growth and learn from the experts in the business
– Trainings and events on a regular base