Who are we?
Elision is specialized in supporting organisations achieve their goals with regards to Customer Experience. As a certified SAP Gold Partner, we focus on the SAP CX portfolio and deliver e-Commerce, Marketing automation and CRM projects for our customers.
Our evolution represents our passion for delivering consultancy and fully integrated end-to-end digital solutions to our clients for e-commerce, product & content management, mobile development, marketing automation, integration expertise and hosting & managed services.
Elision has offices in Utrecht, Eindhoven, Antwerp (Kontich), Hasselt, Merelbeke and Aalst. With our colleagues we work for large (international) organisations like Krëfel, Hubo, Van Marcke, The Straumann Group, Jongeneel/Pontmeyer, Spandex but we are also more than happy to work for smaller locally oriented companies.
As an experienced SAP Commerce Cloud Developer within Elision, you are part of a multi-disciplinary scrum team responsible for the implementation and optimization of SAP Commerce Cloud (e-Commerce) projects and take the technical lead in this.
Together with your team, you support the customer in building a new e-commerce application or enhance the existing setup You will pick up the back-end user stories in the project, creating best in class web applications for our Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) clients.
You guide and support your team members. Customer Experience requires continues attention from our Back-end developers changing and optimising the web application on a daily basis.
What do you bring?
- You have a unique combination of skills that allow you to build software that is as elegant as it is powerful;
- You thrive working within a team of professionals;
- You’re passionate about technology;
- You love learning and solving problems;
- You approach challenges with a positive attitude;
- You recognize the value of code readability and the importance of developing to established guidelines so that your work looks as professional as it performs;
- You possess a laser focus on quality, including success with design reviews, code reviews, testing, etc.
Desired skills and experience
- 4+ years experience on SAP Commerce (Hybris) platform. Experience on Hybris 6 or more recent is preferred. Experience with the cloud versions is also a great asset;
- 6+ years experience working in a variety of programming languages: Java / J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, HTML, DHTML, SOAP Ajax etc
- Application development and system integration experience;
- Appetite for learning and self-development;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of enterprise deployments & code management systems;
- Knowledge of agile development processes;
- Able to work independently and to demonstrate initiative;
- Able to set priorities and function in a highly dynamic environment;
- You may dream of directing and guiding younger colleagues in their evolution by sharing your experience and skills;
- Your team can rely on you.
What we offer:
- A job with broad responsibilities in a dynamic and growing company;
- We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life;
- A beautiful career in an organization with a lot of freedom;
- A great working atmosphere with a team of passionate colleagues;
- A working environment where there is room to learn and explore new opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- A nice workplace in one of our beautiful offices in Hasselt (BE), Kontich (BE), Merelbeke / Aalst (BE), Utrecht (NL) or Eindhoven (NL).