Who are we?
Elision is specialized in supporting organisations achieve their goals with regards to Customer Experience. As a certified SAP Gold Partner, we focus on the SAP CX portfolio and deliver e-Commerce, Marketing automation and CRM projects for our customers.
Our evolution represents our passion for delivering consultancy and fully integrated end-to-end digital solutions to our clients for e-commerce, product & content management, mobile development, marketing automation, integration expertise and hosting & managed services
Elision has offices in Utrecht, Eindhoven, Antwerp (Kontich), Hasselt, Merelbeke and Aalst. With our colleagues we work for large (international) organisations like The Straumann Group or Jan Linders Supermarkets, but we are also more than happy to work for smaller locally oriented companies.
As a Frontend Developer within Elision you are part of a multi-skilled scrum team which is responsible for the implementation and improvement of the SAP Commerce Cloud. (e-Commerce) projects.
Together with your team you will support the customer in designing a new front end or enhance the existing user interfaces. You will pick up the front-end user stories in the project, creating best in class web applications for our Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) clients. Customer Experience requires continues attention from our Front-End developers changing and optimising the web application on a daily basis.
What do you bring?
- You have a unique combination of skills that allow you to build software that is as elegant as it is powerful
- You thrive working within a team of professionals
- You’re passionate about technology
- You love learning and solving problems
- You approach challenges with a positive attitude
- You recognize the value of code readability and the importance of developing to established guidelines so that your work looks as professional as it performs
- You possess a laser focus on quality, including success with design reviews, code reviews, testing, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience developing data-driven web applications
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 6+
- 2+ years of experience with js
- Deep understanding of RESTful design principles and experience creating and consuming APIs
- Demonstrated ability to deliver product features to customers in a production environment
- Experience implementing a given layout into a functioning interactive design
- Expert level understanding of:
- Software design patterns, principals and best practices
- Iterative prototyping and/or working in Agile development environments
- Strong skills and experience in effective collaboration and technical problem solving within multidisciplinary teams representing:
- product or service owners and stakeholders
- creative visual and interaction designers
- business strategists
- technology platform providers
- software architects and engineers
- quality assurance personnel
- operational support groups
What we offer:
- A job with broad responsibilities in a dynamic and growing company;
- We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life;
- A beautiful career in an organization with a lot of freedom;
- A great working atmosphere with a team of passionate colleagues;
- A working environment where there is room to learn and explore new opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- A nice workplace in our beautiful office in Utrecht.