With its solidly-grounded commerce skills and technical knowledge, Elision is a trusted advisor for building high-end commerce trade channels.
Elision delivers solutions that guarantee a consistent interaction over all channels and touchpoints. We create value by means of a comprehensive package of services, from digital strategy consulting and service design to development and managed services. This makes Elision the partner for companies accompanying them in their digital transformation.
Elision is an innovative player and offers the best possible solution within the SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce landscape: hybris commerce, hybris marketing and C4C.
Elision is part of the Xplore group (Cronos).
As our growth continues, we are looking for experienced Hybris developers to join our teams for projects in the Netherlands!
Working in a team on the development of high-end e-commerce applications for global brands, B2B contexts and general Omni-channel digitalisation projects. You are a technical expert in SAP Hybris and closely follow developments in the field of Java development, focussing on back-end or front-end (or both).
WHO ARE YOU?
You have 5 years off relevant consulting or industry experience and at least 3+ years’ experience in implementing the Hybris platform (5.x and 6.x). A Strong background in Java/Spring environments and hands-on development experience, as well as a good knowledge of object-oriented principles, design patterns, database design and data modelling is required. You’re familiar with front-end ( HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular, React , … ) and back-end Java-based frameworks.
“Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people.” Steve Jobs
– You are a real team player
– You have experience in agile development
– In all of this you are customer oriented and you strive to get the job done
– Communication is essential as you are working together with clients and a team of developers, architects, analysts, project managers and other
– You preferably obtained a bachelor or a master’s degree
– Besides Dutch you also possess a good knowledge of English
WE OFFER YOU
– A permanent position in a young team, with room for creativity, initiative and growth
– A pleasant working environment in a traffic jam-free location
– An opportunity for growth and learn from the experts in the business
– Trainings and events on a regular base