With its solidly-grounded commerce skills and technical knowledge, Elision is a trusted advisor for building high-end commerce trade channels.
Elision delivers solutions that guarantee a consistent interaction over all channels and touchpoints. We create value by means of a comprehensive package of services, from digital strategy consulting and service design to development and managed services. This makes Elision the partner for companies accompanying them in their digital transformation.
Elision is an innovative player and offers the best possible solution within the SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce landscape: SAP Customer Experience Commerce, SAP Customer Experience Marketing and C4C.
Elision is part of the Xplore group (Cronos).
As our growth continues, we are looking for experienced SAP Customer Experience Technical Lead to join our teams for projects in the Netherlands! We are looking for people with a passion for working with innovative solutions for our clients
As a Functional Consultant you are specialized in eCommerce implementations based on SAP commerce solutions. You shape the eCommerce project in terms of content, have a clear view of the (im)possibilities of the latest technologies and know how to find a good balance between customization and out-of-the-box solutions.
Throughout the project you are a sparring partner to the client. Based on your communication and social skills, you are able to translate client questions into required business requirements and vice versa. You translate business processes into functionalities, you draw up specifications and coordinate them with the developers.
Data and security management and designing interfaces are also part of the task package
What do you bring?
- University/Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or comparable educational background.
- You are an enthusiastic Business analyst who knows what it is to build well-maintainable omni-channel applications for eCommerce purposes based on SAP Commerce
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the field of eCommerce, preferably with SAP Commerce (B2C and / or B2B).
- You understand the integration with Marketing, Sales and Service processes.
- You can set out the lines in an eCommerce project, have a clear view of the (im) possibilities of the latest technologies and know how to find a good balance between customization and out-of-the-box.
- You have experience with agile working, preferably scrum, and are familiar with the principles of continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- You are also willing to work as a scrum master or (pseudo) product owner on the team
Jurjan van Slooten
Phone: +31 6 10475920