Krëfel is a Belgian retailer, specialized in consumer electronics, with 75 physical stores and an integrated webshop to offer an omnichannel experience to their customers.
The webshop, originally built on Hybris technology, offers a wide variety of products and online services.
- Setting up the webshop as a complementary digital channel for offline physical experiences
- Aggregate on- and offline data in order to get a 360° view on customer buying behavior
- Integrate the webshop with other components of the (future) digital landscape
- Hosted on SAP Cloud Platform
- Hybrid architecture
- Front-end AWS with React technology
- Integrated online credit service with Santander bank
- Integration with marketing platforms
- Pick-up in store or two-hour delivery
Today, Krëfel owns a good looking and user friendly webshop with a clear navigation structure to guide customers through their buying journey.
Besides transactional purposes, the webshop also offers extensive inspirational content to enlighten customers who are looking for the best customer experience.