Deploy SAP BTP with ease
Discover a multitude of deployment options for SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP), leveraging the scalability and reliability of top cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. Seamlessly integrating SAP BTP into your existing technology stack is easy, as you can benefit from the collaboration between SAP and these platform vendors. You can also create subaccounts and unlock extension and integration capabilities across regions and IaaS providers. Explore the potential of SAP BTP through the SAP Discovery Center.
iPaaS: SAP BTP Integration Suite
Experience a comprehensive platform that brings together DevOps, application development, automation, data analytics, integration, and AI capabilities – all in one place. With SAP BTP Integration Suite, accelerate your business processes, build applications and integrations faster, and confidently drive mission-critical innovation on the cloud infrastructure managed by SAP. Seamlessly connect SAP Cloud and non-Cloud applications, including third-party solutions, with the power of iPaaS.
Features of SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- SAP CPI has a multi-tenant architecture (separated firewall rules, separated system config, security).
- Web IDE available to create and modify iFlows in the developers’ workbench.
- Availability of UI access to modify integration flows and download prepackaged iFlows.
- All the functions of graphical mapping are supported; XSLT mapping can also be used.
- Existing PI content is supported and can be imported into CPI, Service Interface, Operation Mapping, Message Mappings rep. objects.
- Connectivity Options: IDOC, SOAP, SFTP, OData, REST (HTTPS/JSON-XML) between applications. Additional connectivity options are available via third party adapters.
- Security via Certificates based Authentication, OAuth and Basic Authentication.
- SOAP-based and REST-based web services are currently supported, as well as OData.
- Two environments provided to customers. To test and deploy productive integration solutions on the Cloud; these are Development and Production.
- Periodic updates every month on SAP Side for maintenance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Message monitoring functionalities are available on the server on which they are deployed, and artifacts are visible as well. There are different possibilities with deploying that is on different node types (IFLMAP or the AS Java Server), downloading iFlows (as zip or jar files).
- Prepackaged contents for different industry solutions and cloud-based scenarios.
- SAP supports all integration solutions, including first mile integration. Partners can also build connectors or adapters. Partners and customers can create integration solutions (reusable connectors and other integration logic) of their own and deploy them into the cloud.
- Message Processing Pattern: It supports both Synchronous and Asynchronous processes.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) provides a new opportunity for small, medium-size, and big corporations to integrate their enterprise applications and integrate with partners at reduced costs and without investing heavily on software licenses.
Embark on a journey of seamless connectivity and unparalleled innovation
Get in touch with us and discover how SAP BTP can transform your integration landscape and propel your business forward. Our dedicated team is here to support you every step of the way.