This is who we are
We are Elision, an expert in supporting companies and organisations with their composable customer experience (CCX) needs. We select preferred technologies from a wide range of CX solutions to adapt our clients’ e-commerce needs to their business insights and customer base. We scour our extensive SAP CX portfolio and best-of-breed platforms for solutions that take the digital commerce landscape to the next level. This allows us to deliver top-notch e-commerce, marketing automation and CRM projects and guide our clients towards digital success.
Elision has offices in Belgium (Antwerp/Kontich, Hasselt, Merelbeke, Aalst), the Netherlands (Utrecht, Eindhoven) and Spain (Valencia).
Our clients range from small, locally oriented companies to large international organisations. Anyone looking to grow their business with the help of a reliable full-service CX partner has come to the right place!
This is what we’re looking for
You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary scrum team responsible for implementing and optimising our composable CX projects.
You and your team will support clients in building a new front-end or improving their existing user interfaces. You will record the front-end user stories and streamlined web applications for our B2B and B2C clients.
This is who you are
- You have at least two years of experience developing data-driven web applications (or demonstrable knowledge thereof)
- Experience with Node.js is considered an advantage
- You are familiar with RESTful design principles and have experience making and using APIs
- You know how to implement a layout in a functional interaction design
- You are familiar with design patterns and principles, software best practices and iterative prototyping
- You look forward to being part of a multidisciplinary team of product/service owners, visual/interaction designers, business strategists, technology platform providers, software architects/engineers, QA testers and operational support officers
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are keen to further hone your skills and work on your personal development
- You have mastered the art of code writing and understand its importance
- You enjoy agile working and are capable of setting priorities in a dynamic environment
- You value quality and have a keen eye for detail
This is what you’ll get
- You’ll be part of a young, dynamic team
- You’ll work with reputable clients on national and international projects
- You’ll join a bootcamp, after which you’ll have the opportunity to fulfill your role largely to your own liking
- You’ll get the necessary support to further develop your skills and competences
- You’ll enjoy a positive work-life-fun balance
- You’ll receive a mobile phone subscription, a laptop, and a company car
- You’ll be invited to our annual team event and fun after-work activities, such as padel and boardgame night
- You’ll receive a competitive and market-compliant salary
- You’ll enjoy a hybrid work schedule with the freedom to choose when to work from home and when to come to the office. You can also choose which of the seven offices you prefer to work from (in any country in which we operate)
- You’ll work a 40-hour week with plenty of free days and holidays