This is who we are
We are Elision, an expert in supporting companies and organisations with their composable customer experience (CCX) needs. We select preferred technologies from a wide range of CX solutions to adapt our clients’ e-commerce needs to their business insights and customer base. We scour our extensive SAP CX portfolio and best-of-breed platforms for solutions that take the digital commerce landscape to the next level. This allows us to deliver top-notch e-commerce, marketing automation and CRM projects and guide our clients towards digital success.
Elision has offices in the Netherlands (Utrecht, Eindhoven), Belgium (Antwerp/Kontich, Hasselt, Merelbeke, Aalst), and Spain (Valencia).
Our clients range from small, locally oriented companies to large international organisations. Anyone looking to grow their business with the help of a reliable full-service CX partner has come to the right place!
This is what we’re looking for
You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary scrum team responsible for implementing, and optimizing SAP Commerce-based projects.
You and your team will support customers in building, maintaining and improving their SAP Commerce-based front-end solutions.
This is who you are
- You know how to implement a layout in a functional interaction design.
- You have hands-on experience with the Angular framework – its stack & libraries (f.i. TypeScript, Rxjs, NGrx) – regarding personal or professional projects.
- You have an awareness of object-oriented analysis and design best practices, and of software design patterns in order to write flexible and maintainable code.
- You are a problem-solver, and you are familiar with the most important data structures and algorithms.
- You have at least two years of hands-on experience with ReactJS and Redux, or development in NodeJS to build RESTful services.
- You have experience with distributed source-code management systems, preferably Git, as well as using pull-requests and main-stream branching strategies to ship quality software.
- A big plus if you have experience in analysis, design, development and deployment of data-driven web applications using Angular or ReactJS.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are keen to further hone your skills and work on your personal development
- You have mastered the art of code writing and understand its importance
- You enjoy agile working and are capable of setting priorities in a dynamic environment
- You value quality and have a keen eye for detail
This is what you’ll get
- You’ll be part of a young, dynamic team
- You’ll work with reputable clients on national and international projects
- You’ll join a bootcamp, after which you’ll have the opportunity to fulfill your role largely to your own liking
- You’ll get the necessary support to further develop your skills and competences
- You’ll enjoy a positive work-life-fun balance
- You’ll receive a mobile phone subscription, a laptop, and a company car
- You’ll receive a competitive and market-compliant salary
- You’ll enjoy a hybrid work schedule with the freedom to choose when to work from home and when to come to the office. You can also choose which of the seven offices you prefer to work from (in any country in which we operate)
- You’ll work a 40-hour week with plenty of free days and holidays