This is who we are
We are Elision, an expert in supporting companies and organisations with their composable customer experience (CCX) needs. We select preferred technologies from a wide range of CX solutions to adapt our clients’ e-commerce needs to their business insights and customer base. We scour our extensive SAP CX portfolio and best-of-breed platforms for solutions that take the digital commerce landscape to the next level. This allows us to deliver top-notch e-commerce, marketing automation and CRM projects and guide our clients towards digital success.
Elision has offices in the Netherlands (Utrecht, Eindhoven), Belgium (Antwerp/Kontich, Hasselt, Merelbeke, Aalst), and Spain (Valencia).
Our clients range from small, locally oriented companies to large international organisations. Anyone looking to grow their business with the help of a reliable full-service CX partner has come to the right place!
This is what we’re looking for
SAP CX Consultant
- You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary scrum team responsible for implementing, optimizing and maintaining SAP Commerce-based projects.
- As a Java developer, your focus is on SAP Commerce back-end development, including its integration with other SAP and non-SAP systems. You are keen to further develop your skills within this environment.
- You and your team will support customers in building their new SAP Commerce-based solutions as well as helping them maintain and improve their existing implementations.
- As much as we value experience, we equally value positive attitude and the desire to continuously learn and pick up new skills. So you can apply to this job as junior, medior or senior CX consultant!
This is who you are
- You have demonstrable hands-on experience using Java and Spring frameworks (core, MVC, etc.) to develop maintainable web applications and services.
- You value code quality and systematically unit-test and integration-test your code.
- You are comfortable with the most important data structures and algorithms which you can leverage to produce efficient code with scalable performance.
- You have hands-on experience using and integrating relational databases with back-end services including being at ease writing performant SQL queries.
- You have awareness and exposure to good object-oriented analysis and design best practices, including the usage of software design patterns and their role in source-code maintainability and reusability.
- You have experience with distributed source-code management systems, preferably Git, as well as using pull-requests and main-stream branching strategies to ship quality software.
- You have experience integrating backend services/systems with external services and data sources using synchronous (ex: REST, GraphQL, SOAP, etc.) and asynchronous (JMS-based message brokers, Apache Kafka, etc.) technologies.
- A big plus if you have already developed single-page type applications using Angular and TypeScript.
- Preferably, you have some exposure to the world of DevOps including working with continuous integration and deployment tools (i.e.: Github, Jenkins, SonarQube etc.) to develop and ship quality software.
- You are a good communicator both verbally and in writing in English and preferably in Dutch.
- You like agile working and can set priorities in a dynamic environment.
- You look forward to being part of a close-knit team of professionals
This is what you’ll get
- You’ll be part of a young, dynamic team
- You’ll work with reputable clients on national and international projects
- You’ll join a bootcamp, after which you’ll have the opportunity to fulfill your role largely to your own liking
- You’ll get the necessary support to further develop your skills and competences
- You’ll enjoy a positive work-life-fun balance
- You’ll receive a mobile phone subscription, a laptop, and a company car
- You’ll be invited to our annual team event and fun after-work activities, such as padel and boardgame night
- You’ll receive a competitive and market-compliant salary
- You’ll enjoy a hybrid work schedule with the freedom to choose when to work from home and when to come to the office. You can also choose which of the seven offices you prefer to work from (in any country in which we operate)
- You’ll work a 40-hour week with plenty of free days and holidays