This is who we are
We are Elision, an expert in supporting companies and organisations with their composable customer experience (CCX) needs. We select preferred technologies from a wide range of CX solutions to adapt our clients’ e-commerce needs to their business insights and customer base. We scour our extensive SAP CX portfolio and best-of-breed platforms for solutions that take the digital commerce landscape to the next level. This allows us to deliver top-notch e-commerce, marketing automation and CRM projects and guide our clients towards digital success.
Elision has offices in Belgium (Antwerp/Kontich, Hasselt, Merelbeke, Aalst), the Netherlands (Utrecht, Eindhoven) and Spain (Valencia).
Our clients range from small, locally oriented companies to large international organisations. Anyone looking to grow their business with the help of a reliable full-service CX partner has come to the right place!
This is what we’re looking for
Senior SAP CX Consultant
As an experienced SAP Developer, you’ll head up a multidisciplinary scrum team responsible for implementing and optimising CX projects.
You and your team will support clients in building a new e-commerce platform or improving existing systems. You will record the integration and back-end user stories and build streamlined web applications for our B2B and B2C clients.
Your role in the team is to supervise and offer support where necessary.
This is who you are
- You have at least four years of experience with the SAP Commerce (Hybris) platform. Experience with Hybris 6 or later is considered an advantage, as is experience with cloud versions
- You have at least six years of demonstrable experience with programming languages like Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, HTML, DHTML, SOAP, Ajax, etc
- You have an affinity with application development, system integration and e-commerce
- You are familiar with enterprise deployment and code management systems
- You have strong technical skills that allow you to build elegant and powerful software
- You look forward to working in a close-knit team of talented professionals
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are keen to further hone your skills and work on your personal development
- You enjoy agile working and are capable of setting priorities in a dynamic environment
- You enjoy supervising and sharing your knowledge and experience with younger colleagues
- You are a pillar of support for the team
This is what you’ll get
- You’ll be part of a young, dynamic team
- You’ll work with reputable clients on national and international projects
- You’ll join a bootcamp, after which you’ll have the opportunity to fulfill your role largely to your own liking
- You’ll get the necessary support to further develop your skills and competences
- You’ll enjoy a positive work-life-fun balance
- You’ll receive a mobile phone subscription, a laptop, and a company car
- You’ll be invited to our annual team event and fun after-work activities, such as padel and boardgame night
- You’ll receive a competitive and market-compliant salary
- You’ll enjoy a hybrid work schedule with the freedom to choose when to work from home and when to come to the office. You can also choose which of the seven offices you prefer to work from (in any country in which we operate)
- You’ll work a 40-hour week with plenty of free days and holidays