Your browser is outdated.
Update your browser for more security, speed and a better experience on the web and on this website.
Online marketplaces have become indispensable
An online marketplace serves as a middleman between buyers and sellers, facilitating transactions and streamlining the buying and selling process. These e-commerce platforms exist in many forms but usually provide a wide range of features such as product discovery through search and filtering, detailed product pages, payment processing, interactions between customers and sellers, seller reviews and more.
Contrary to popular belief a marketplace is not limited to physical goods but can also extend to digital products and services, B2B and B2C. Some well-known examples of online marketplaces include Amazon, Bol.com, and Etsy. Online marketplaces offer many benefits for both buyers and sellers. Increased visibility and reach for sellers, a wider selection of products for buyers, and the convenience of shopping from a single platform, just to name a few.
Mirakl is the beating heart of your marketplace
To establish a foothold in the exciting world of marketplaces we partnered up with Mirakl. Mirakl is the biggest and most advanced marketplace SaaS on the market.
- ... Scalable: Mirakl is built to handle (and scale) large amounts of data and traffic, ensuring smooth operation of the marketplace, even as it grows.
- ... Secure: Mirakl follows industry-standard security protocols to protect sensitive data and transactions.
- ... Platform agnostic: Mirakl provides a comprehensive API-first architecture for integration with existing systems and customizations.
- ... Robust: Mirakl runs on a robust cloud-native infrastructure, providing high availability and reliability.
- ... Up-to-date: Mirakl is a SaaS platform, which means that all updates and bug fixes are automatically deployed, reducing the need for manual intervention and maintenance.
What are the potential upsides for you and your customers?
• Increased revenue: A well-run marketplace increases revenue through increased sales and the addition of new sellers.
• Optimized customer experience: Mirakl provides tools for managing product information, orders, shipping, and customer service, which lead to a better customer experience.
• Reduced operational costs: By providing a comprehensive platform for managing a marketplace, Mirakl reduces the need for manual intervention. Most interactions will take place between the sellers and customers directly, reducing operational costs.
• Increased agility: Mirakl’s integration capabilities allow for customization and integration with existing systems, increasing the marketplace's agility.
• Access to data and insights: Mirakl provides access to business intelligence data that help to optimize marketplace performance and make data-driven decisions.
• Time-to-market reduction: Mirakl’s end-to-end solution reduces the time it takes to launch a marketplace and get it up and running.
• Focus on core competencies: By outsourcing marketplace operations to Mirakl, marketplace operators can focus on core competencies, such as product development and customer acquisition.
• Competitive Pricing: Due to the internal competition within the marketplace, Mirakl helps in providing competitive prices, ensuring customer retention.
• Scale up even faster by partnering with aggregators: Aggregators allow to quickly onboard many sellers in a short time.
Elision is happy to help you with your tech stack
As a full-service CX partner, we help companies transition to a more sustainable customer experience management by offering proactive support. We select from our extensive portfolio of SAP CX and other best-of-breed platforms for commerce solutions that will take your digital experience to the next level.