Your browser is outdated.
Update your browser for more security, speed and a better experience on the web and on this website.
The Straumann Group is a global leader in tooth replacement and orthodontic solutions that restore smiles and confidence. It unites global and international brands that stand for excellence, innovation, and quality in replacement, corrective and digital dentistry, including brands such as Anthogyr, ClearCorrect, Dental Wings, Medentika, Neodent, Straumann and other fully or partly owned companies and partners.
In collaboration with leading clinics, institutes, and universities, the group researches, develops, manufactures, and supplies dental implants, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics, clear-aligner solutions, and materials, as well as digital solutions and biomaterials for tooth correction, replacement and restoration, or to prevent tooth loss. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the group currently employs approximately 7,600 people worldwide. Its solutions and services are available in more than 100 countries through a broad network of distribution subsidiaries and partners.
- Roll-out in more than 30 countries
- Supporting six brands on one platform
- Available in 14 languages
With its strong focus on international expansion and acquisition, the Straumann Group was challenged by the limitations of the SAP Web Channel Experience Management (WCEM).
The main goals for replatforming the online store to SAP Commerce Cloud were:
- Increase the AOV by reducing customer effort
- provide a better customer experience through rich product information and futureproof B2B functionality
- Provide mobile shopping for a seamless multichannel experience
- Less maintenance and quicker time to market by using multi-brand and multilanguage online store template, suitable for international expansion
- Thomas Regli, Global E-commerce Director The Straumann Group
Despite being a purely B2B organization, the Straumann Group understands that their customers expect a B2C-like customer experience, and they understand the need to differentiate themselves within their highly competitive market space.
Thanks to a clear understanding of their customers’ needs, the new online store provides a mobile-friendly online shopping environment, fast search functionality, rich product information, product bundles, and a streamlined checkout with personalized pricing and customer-specific conditions.
This enables dental professionals across the globe to make the right product choice and ensures they benefit from an effortless customer experience.
- Aroen Sharma, Managing Partner Elision